Ricerca personalizzata

venerdì 11 luglio 2008

Led Zeppelin Dazed and Confused Live - Lyrics e video



Ecco a voi cari lettori una delle più belle performance che ho trovato dei Led Zeppelin. La canzone è la mitica Dazed and Confused.
Credo la conosciate tutti ma forse non tutti hanno visto questo celebre live. Gustatevelo davvero perchè merita.

Been dazed and confused for so long its not true,
Wanted a woman, never bargained for you.
Lots of people talk and few of them know,
Soul of a woman was created below. yeah!
You hurt and abused tellin all of your lies,
Run around sweet baby, lord how they hypnotize.
Sweet little baby, I dont know where youve been,
Gonna love you baby, here I come again.
Every day I work so hard
Bringin home my hard earned pay
Try to love you baby, but you push me away.
Dont know where youre goin
Only know just where youve been,
Sweet little baby, I want you again.
Been dazed and confused for so long, its not true,
Wanted a woman, never bargained for you.
Take it easy baby, let them say what they will.
Will your tongue wag so much when I send you the bill?

Nessun commento: